Powered by Blogger.

nice

Pages

Coconut Oil Makeup Remover


Few years back, I decided to live a more eco-friendly, natural life – and so I revamped many of my habits to cut down on chemical containing and un-natural beauty products. I switched over to natural make-up products and experimented with lots of homemade, DIY beauty treatments. I keep on sharing the best of them with you! Coconut Makeup Remover



ШУУД ҮЗЭХ


I was searching to find an alternative to the products I used to take my makeup off. Then I read somewhere Margaret Zhang as saying: “With a multitude of beauty uses, from moisturizing the body to smoothing haywire hair, coconut oil also makes a kick-ass cleanser. Whenever I’m wearing makeup, I’ll use coconut oil to remove it, because then you don’t have to worry about moisturizing afterwards and you go straight to bed. It’s so good for your skin and it smells good.” So, I experimented with coconut oil to remove my makeup. And what turns out was an ideal alternative; coconut oil isn’t just an excellent body moisturizer and defrizzer, it also works as a great makeup remover. To quote cosmetic chemist Joseph Cincotta: “Coconut oil solubilizes or breaks up water-resistant substances used in eye shadow and mascara, releasing them from the skin and lashes. And unlike a lot of traditional eye-makeup removers, it’ll even leave your skin softer and younger-looking. It’s great for your skin, because it moisturizes and smooths”
Coconut oil is not only economical than the cleansing wipes or store-bought makeup remover, it rather works better, and it smells like Fiji. Since I started applying coconut oil for removing my makeup, my skin has become clearer, the wrinkles on my face and around my eyes are less noticeable. Bonus point is that even there is an evident improvement in the condition of my eyelashes. When I was using store-bought makeup remover or cleaning my eyes with cleansing cloths, my lashes were short, brittle, and fell off easily. Coconut oil now takes my mascara off easily without rubbing harshly, leaving my lashes moisturized and shining. Benefits Of Coconut Oil As A Makeup Remover
Coconut oil is a rich source of lauric / caprylic acid, well known for its natural anti-fungal and antibacterial properties, making it the ideal healthy choice for a makeup cleanser. Coconut oil cleanser has multi-pronged benefits:
(i) Dissolves stubborn eye makeup with ease
(ii) Cleans skin without stripping or irritation
(iii) Nutritious and moisturizing for sensitive skin
(iv) Harmless for use near delicate eye area and lashes
(v) Aids to soothe rashes and sunburn
(vi) Pacifies and softens post-shave skin
(vii) Beneficial for blemish-prone skin
(viii) 100% natural and eco-friendly How To Use Coconut Oil To Remove Makeup (Even Waterproof Mascara!)
Ready to try it for yourself? Here are the steps:
Step 1: Scoop a very small amount of coconut oil out of the jar (a pea-size amount is enough).
Step 2: Mostly it will be solid, unless it is a hot day. Rub it between your fingers, until it turns into liquid and there’s a light coating of it on all your fingertips.
Step 3: Close your eyes and gently smear the oil all over your eyelids and lashes and all around your eye area. There should be just enough oil to move your fingers around freely without pulling your skin. You’ll feel eye shadow and concealer wiped off straight away. For long-wear mascara, you might have to open your eyes and use one finger to apply a little bit of oil directly to your bottom lashes, and the underside of the top ones. If a bit of oil gets in your eye, don’t get frightened! It doesn’t harm and can be washed out easily.
Step 4: Massage the oil into your skin in circular motions all over rest of your face and allow it to sit for a second to get the makeup dissolved and then remove it.
Step 5: Use a warm, wet washcloth to wipe off excess coconut oil without any skin pulling or rubbing, and again, it should come off easily.
Step 6: Finish with rinsing your face with warm water. If there is left some coconut oil residue, just massage it in for a moisturizing treatment.
And voila! You’re done.
You will feel your skin dewy and moisturized straight away. Try it for a few weeks to watch the other benefits (less visible wrinkles, shimmering lashes) pitch in and. I am sure you’ll not want to buy expensive usual makeup removers again anytime.
Have you ever used any natural makeup remover? Share your experience with us.
Belum Dikomentari,Silahkan Komentari "Coconut Oil Makeup Remover"
Post a Comment