Powered by Blogger.

nice

Pages

Does Coconut Oil As Waterproof Makeup Remover Actually Work...

I know you're probably inundated with coconut oil news on the daily, but instead of praising the oil today, I challenged it. Articles keep popping up claiming you can use coconut oil as waterproof makeup remover, and I'll admit I was skeptical. To settle once and for all whether or not this actually works, I got out my giant jar of coconut oil, some cotton makeup remover pads, and my trusty waterproof mascara.













ШУУД ҮЗЭХ

I felt a little silly putting on mascara solely for the purpose of taking it off an hour later, but the truth had to be revealed! I know, I know, I work so hard for you all. Admittedly, my usual eye makeup removal strategy is pretty abysmal. I'll usually wet a towel with water, wipe it across my lids until at least most of my eye makeup has managed to come off, and then just call it a day and crawl into bed. I'm sure this is bad for my eyes, but what's a lazy and sleepy girl to do? Below is my experiment to see whether or not coconut oil works as an effective waterproof makeup remover. Scroll down to find out if it was a success! Since coconut oil is solid at room temperature, YouBeauty advised taking a pea-sized amount and rubbing it between your fingers until warm enough to spread over your lids and lashes. Since coconut oil is solid at room temperature, YouBeauty advised taking a pea-sized amount and rubbing it between your fingers until warm enough to spread over your lids and lashes.Since coconut oil is solid at room temperature, YouBeauty advised taking a pea-sized amount and rubbing it between your fingers until warm enough to spread over your lids and lashes.
Belum Dikomentari,Silahkan Komentari "Does Coconut Oil As Waterproof Makeup Remover Actually Work..."
Post a Comment