Powered by Blogger.

nice

Pages

Romantic Gifts For Women


The holidays are creeping up fast (and maybe you’ve got a birthday or anniversary to celebrate before then), which can only mean one thing: The pressure is on to find a great romantic gift for the special woman in your life. Let’s be real, even if she says she’s not worried about what present(s) you’re going to get her, it’s always nice to surprise your lady with something that will blow her mind. Redditor jcfukvdjmjvh decided to take his hunt for the perfect gift idea to Reddit, asking, ‘Girls: what romantic gift by your significant other was really awesome?’ Here are the 10 suggestions we definitely think you should steal. Erm, borrow.













ШУУД ҮЗЭХ

Nothing Says ‘Love’ Like Parking
My son gave his girlfriend (now fiancee) a reserved parking space in the city. (He leases the space in the alley of a homeowner.) She works crazy hours as a med student on rotations and would come home late at night exhausted, then have to drive for 30 minutes to find parking. Now she is grateful to him every day when she parks her car and has a safe, short walk to her apartment. – gin_wren
Invest In The USB To Her Heart
For our first wedding anniversary, he bought me a cute heart-shaped necklace that opens up to a 64GB USB stick inside. It's a little heavy, but I use it all the time. People get really excited when they see me pull my necklace apart and stick it in a computer, and I feel like a spy from a movie or something. - prolixdreams
Psst! Plenty of heart-shaped USBs this way for all your romantic gift needs.
Build Her A Love Jar
I used to battle with depression a lot. One Christmas I got a jar filled with little notes from my current boyfriend. All notes said things like 'You're beautiful', 'I'm so glad I met you', 'You're my everything' and things like that. It was one of the sweetest things I've ever gotten. – Cloodizard Bonus: Check out 10 DIY gift ideas that will make her feel special and you feel like a man. Turn Her Into A Superhero We were in high school so he didn't have much money. He commissioned an artsy classmate to illustrate a comic. I'm sure he didn't pay her much, but she was happy to make some cash doing something she liked to do, and they sat down together and came up with a great story. It was an adventure tale about my beloved cat and I. I loved it and years later, I still have it and think fondly of him for thinking of such a creative gift! – tresor14
Hint: You can customize your very own comic book here and become a romantic gift-giving legend. Look To Her Favorite TV Series
I used to be obsessed with Dexter (let's pretend those last few seasons didn't happen). My then-SO made me a blood slide box like the one Dexter kept for all his victims. He put a bunch of slides in with room for more if I wanted to add some later, and on the slides were pictures of our shenanigans. It was incredibly sweet, and I was SO impressed when he gave it to me. Kind of morbid, but it really showed how much effort and thought he put into making me happy. – tinygirl_falconpunch
The perfect romantic gift cheat: Official Dexter slide coasters available here.
Embrace Arts & Crafts
He bought a plain white mug, then painted it with me. He even painted his bottom lip red and pressed it onto the cup so that whenever I have a sip of coffee, it's like I'm giving him kisses. - MissFlynnstone
PowerPoint It
He wrote a romantic story which he set out in powerpoint form with photos of us included along the way to fit in with the story. - ifeelsosoft
Tip: Spice it up by throwing in one of these 25 Christmas gifts for her.
Turn On Your Webcam
For my birthday, my boyfriend got each of my friends to record a video birthday message using their webcams, and edited all of them together into a compilation. This even included our friends who moved away to live in far-flung places around the world, so it way really amazing. He ended with a video clip of his own birthday wishes (we're in a long-distance relationship). As soon as I realized what it was, I cried. It cost him nothing, but it is by far my most treasured gift. - CalgaryAlly
Booze Always Wins
A crate of one of my favourite beers, which I'd told him had been discontinued. He was very proud of himself for finding it, and I had to explain that it had only been discontinued on tap. But I was still very happy with 24 bottles of it. - nashamanga
Keep It Classic i.e. 100% Romantic
I had a bf who would buy me a bouquet of flowers every week. It wasn't an expensive bouquet, but it was so thoughtful and I always had something beautiful in my house to look at. I thought it was very sweet, but most of all, it was thoughtful. - YesImLoggedIn
Belum Dikomentari,Silahkan Komentari "Romantic Gifts For Women"
Post a Comment